Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bottle Cap Necklace Lovers

So I got this review and knew exactly what to do. All Things Sweet And Sassy sent me a bottle cap necklace to review. And  my sister had been talking about wanting one made sometime with, "I'm With CoCo" on it. She is a huge Conan O'Brien supporter. She loved his show and is anticipating his return when his new show airs on TBS. So I knew this was the perfect opportunity. I got ATSAS to make her one with it on it. When it arrived in the mail, she was still asleep so I thought I would give her a perfect surprise with it, and I did. I walked into our room, and said, "Steph something came in the mail for you." Her eyes popped open and I gave it to her, she went ecstatic! She hasn't taken it off yet. LOL.



Awesome huh? LOL. For all you bottle cap needs, bows, tutus, and more contact her!

Dont Forget to Check Out Their Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment