Monday, June 21, 2010

Posh Puppy Boutique Fleece Hooded Happy Penguin Doggy Pajamas Review

I was so ecstatic to check the mail this morning. I knew my package from Posh Puppy Boutique should be here, and it was! So, what I received was something I was very leery about putting on Zeus, because I didn't know if he would like it or not. And there was some toys that came with it. I came into the livingroom and yelled for him, I put on his new Happy Penguin Fleece Hooded Pajamas, and I was like, oh no!, this is going to be a disaster. But I was so impressed! He loved it, and let me tell you, he never wears clothes, he always comes out of them or tries to chew them off, but not this. He wore it around and almost fell asleep in it, but I had to pull it off him, because he was getting too hot in it, with it being 90 degrees at the time. They also sent another thing he has never ever liked, toys. They sent him the Blue/Brown Bone Toy and the Blue Heart Ball Toy. The bone toy is 6.75 " long, crocheted with cotton on the inside, a squeaker imbedded in it, durable, and cleans teeth. Then there is the ball toy, 2.75" long, crocheted, and also had cotton inside, squeaker, and is also durable that cleans teeth. Here is my yorkie, Zeus, modeling his new outfit and cuddling with his new toys.



You can buy the pajamas on their site for $30.00 with free shipping.
Toys can be bought for $15.00 each.

For All Your Puppy Needs Buy From Posh Puppy Boutique!

No comments:

Post a Comment