Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fall Is Here!

Well, the title says it all, fall has arrived here in the Heart of Dixie. After the spring and summer we had, I thought it would never come. I'm not complaining though, I'm enjoying it, what about you? Temperatures went from highs of 95 and lows of 75 to highs of 80 and lows of 45, and quite frankly I love it. In addition to the temperatures, it's raining outside as I'm typing this. It has not rained here since August 4! It's awful...but it's about time we got some of the mysterious wet stuff that falls from the sky. Don't get me wrong, I love fall and most of what comes with it, but I absolutely hate when the owners of the pasture across the road determine to ruin the week by bush hogging. Know what this does to The Prissy Redneck? It gives her terrible allergy problems. The one thing I hate more than anything in this world. I wake up snottified, can't breathe because of it, my eyes will water this sticky junk, looks like I woke up balling my eyes out. It hasn't kicked in just yet. Maybe it'll hold off, or won't happen. If it don't I might just avoid the outdoors for about a week.

The trees are changing. Excuse my nasty window. I'll clean it here shortly.


Storm windows make for crappy pictures. Don't ever get them if you like taking photos through the window.

Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment