Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Nair Hair Removal Cream Review


Nair, said to be the quickest, easiest way to remove hair from the legs and body without shaving. If you're like me, you seen the commercials and thought, "Hey! I need that". Well let me in on some secrets about the "best hair removal cream out there". 

Sensitive Skin. If you have a problem with your skin getting irritated easily, or it's just sensitive to some ingredients in certain things, DO NOT use this product! I used this only twice. My skin, it's sensitive to some products, this is definitely one of them. It turned my leg blood red, it had bumps pop up, and it itched for about an hour. Had to be the worst experience with any kind of lotion like substance I have ever had. 

In A Hurry. If you're in a rush, don't use this. It doesn't work. I left mine on for the recommended 3 minutes on one leg, and the hair was still there. Left it on for 6 minutes on the other, nothing. It's quite sad that it doesn't work at all. I find it a big waste of money. It don't work and leaves your legs looking horrendous. 

Before you waste your time, just shave. It's a lot better than this. Trust me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment